Leaving the Territory

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

They say moving house is a stressful time, Kerrie and I are in the middle of a move to Maryborough QLD, and let me tell you its stressful and exiting at the same time.
It looks like we will be there in around the end of September ish. All of our Metal Detectors are packed away ready for the removalist, we havent used them for year as Kerries been too crook and unable to detect.
Ive been prospecting/detecting for a good 15 years and dont really want to go out solo once there, I have a 4WD and am happy to pay my way, if anyones looking for a casual detecting offsider once we get there.

Jim & Kerrie.
Soon to be of QLD :)

The day I left the NT was a sad one after 15 years...... miss the lifestyle, the dry-season, the mining and fishing trips, Mindil Beach Markets and the Humpty-doo pub. :eek:

Good luck down in QLD and hope you get onto some color on your mantle-piece!

Meta ;)

Hi all,

Thanks for that, the Territory has been good to us but its time to move on. :(

Jaros, is there any detectable up that way (SE QLD), or do you need to head north to get onto better goldfield's?

Jim & Kerrie

Hi all,

Yobskin, yer blood worth bottlin mate. I look forward to meeting you once were settled :)

Jim & Kerrie

Latest posts