Is this racism ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree here, I had a Mexican meal at a Mexican restaurant in Mexico.......sorry I meant Victoria once served by I would assume a mexican or he could have been a Victorian......and yes I did close the gate as I left as well as turned out the light.
cheers.

G'day

The Mexicans may have built them but the Three Ring Circus that is the NSW government bought them. One born every minute :D

Cheers

Chimpy

As a Victorian (you know the place - we have real goldfields) I was going to write something witty, but I was always taught not to pick on the intellectually handicapped.

Oh come on now youse blokes .... Up here in Coconut County (Far, Far North Queensland), anyone who lives south
of bloody Tully is a bloody 'Mexican' .. Them there Victorian folk, well, we just refer to them as 'The Van People'.

Happy Valentines Day! .. Love youse all, ....ay.
From the Digger.

i find it astonishing that it would be written on a govt letterhead and released to the internet

but the author is probably a bored but clever witty barstid and we can all use a bit of comedy now and then.

that information about toyota increasing front axle loads is good to know too

Palmer Digger said:
Oh come on now youse blokes .... Up here in Coconut County (Far, Far North Queensland), anyone who lives south
of bloody Tully is a bloody 'Mexican' .. Them there Victorian folk, well, we just refer to them as 'The Van People'.

Happy Valentines Day! .. Love youse all, ....ay.
From the Digger.

So as a Mexican ( tha van people )
I now live above Tully
I managed to sneak past border patrol and move in at redlynch

So not a Canadian yet.
But maybe is a few years I might lose this Spanish accent
True hey.
See I'm ALREADY learning your language. :p

Racism is when the Australian Government builds a school and says its an "Indigenous" school.
Imagine the uproar if they opened a school with a title like "The white Anglo Saxon school for non indigenous Australians"

You want racism just look at our Governments' policies.
IE I was born in Australia but I need a permit to enter certain areas. Conversely people from those areas don't need a permit to enter my city etc.

Sorry off topic!!

not racism at all just a fact every second tradie is from mexico coming north of the border to steal our jobs at least they don't steal our women no they are like kiwis they go for our sheep :p

We Victorians in fact love the colonies outside our wonderful state. Knick your jobs, buy up your real estate, ravage your women, steal your footballers (the real ones, not the ones that throw the ball) and back in Melbourne in time for tea and tiny cakes. Cheers suckers!!!

Shane said:
Yeh ill bet you drive a Mitsubishi or a Jackaroo too ;)
What's wrong with the jackawrong
I'll stick with the hilux

Sorry but the mexicans get on well with the Canadians.
It's the yanks in the middle that we worry about. :p

XIV. Just say "eh" a lot ie at the end of any sentence even halfway thru a sentence and when you talk about distance it's measured by the stubbies consumed not in klms travelled , so if someone asked how far it it between cairns and tully the right reply would be about a 12 pack, I lived in cairns form 12 years , wish I was still there

loamer said:
No, an old series 2. But I bet you wear camos and have persoanlised plates.

Nup West Aussie mate I wear a g string & fluro shirt and ride a pushbike. (Got a mental picture of that?)
Too many Victorians on the road so I handed in my licence.

:)

Latest posts