Is this my first sapphire?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's a little blue stone. Is it my first sapphire? As crappy as it is, I'll be stoked if it is a sapphire. Everything has to start somewhere haha. I'm out there looking for gold so I can only imagine how many gems I pass over, so to find one, as crappy as it may be, is pretty cool I'm my books :)

What do you think?

1456434921_imag11341.jpg

1456434952_imag11351.jpg

1456434980_imag11331.jpg

I didn't know the autoediter changed 'happy' to 'crappy' ;)

Got to be crappy with a clear blue sapphire in your pan :cool:

Yay! Confirmation :) Sapphire number one. The first of many I hope. Maybe not so crappy after all :D

I found this in Reedy Creek, digging a sand bar, put it through the highbanker and found it in the expanded mesh section. Twas clear as day...the blueness really stood out in the box.

Thanks everyone

PotOfGold said:
Yay! Confirmation :) Sapphire number one. The first of many I hope. Maybe not so crappy after all :D

I found this in Reedy Creek, digging a sand bar, put it through the highbanker and found it in the expanded mesh section. Twas clear as day...the blueness really stood out in the box.

Thanks everyone
Go back and check your tailings pile , probably all the bigger ones there. Dont trust highbanker for stones :) good luck

Latest posts