Iron man video

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My good friend James, also my electronics guru, is a bit of a whiz with video editing. We put lots of photos and video together to make this inspirational clip.

I have another kids charity gig coming up soon, so I need to start plugging the suit to hospitals around Australia.

Enjoy!

Baz.

Baz,

I still have not heard from the guy in the UK.

So unless he has changed his email I have grave fears of him still being above ground,
he did have some health issues but these were not life threatening.

I dont have a phone number for him, but he did work with a US guy on some things, so
I will try to track him down.

Very sorry, I was confident.

By the way Good video.

Can we make a FAT Iron man suit ? 116kg 5'6''

Sandbagger said:
Anolphart said:
What a great job! I just hope he lubricated his ... er ... delicates ... with a lot of vaseline. The chafing would be murder!

Since I'm the one in the suit, I can affirm that there is no chafing. I took care of my comfort during the whole design and build process.

Baz.

Can I offer you some donuts, cake, a beer or two. :playful: :playful:

Great get up and great video, congratulations.

This was one of my favorite bits. This little guy was in for the long haul, in serious condition. When I walked in the lad had barely enough strength to lift his hand for a fist bump, but he lit up some. His mum was very emotional and grateful, nearly got me going too. I got a bit misty on my way out of the room and had to activate the faceplate down in order to compose myself for the next room.

A year later, the lad surprise visits me at a Starlight for kids fundraiser! Champion!

1565775958_fb_img_1565775798765-920x613.jpg

1565775976_fb_img_1565775643407-920x1034.jpg

Baz,the weekend you were at the Knife Show was your Ironman suit being used at Belconnen Mall in Canberra?Great work you are doing mate,it must feel awesome to cheer up the kids who are sick.

Eldorado said:
Baz,the weekend you were at the Knife Show was your Ironman suit being used at Belconnen Mall in Canberra?Great work you are doing mate,it must feel awesome to cheer up the kids who are sick.

No mate, no one else fits in my suit. It's steel and custom tailored to fit me.

Baz.

Amazing stuff, the detail in that build is just mind boggling and the smiles it brings from the less fortunate is definitely worth all the effort (I'd tear up too). :perfect:

Absolutely F##### brilliant Baz as a sheet metal guy myself I know what it would take to make that suit ,great work and your a hero to the kids keep it up mate .PP :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

Latest posts