Interesting stats

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rotor said:
Wally69 said:
Freaky or what ..... Not sure what the inter-add is trying to subliminally say :rolleyes:

Maybe this forum is starting to attract the medical profession

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1455225800_image.jpg

Google keeps a list of what you search for - probably via cookies on your computer, and when you go to a page with a google ad it knows what you have been looking for - their just upping their chances for a paid "Click"

so I'd say some ones been searching for a gyno from your computer lol
Better than the adds selling Ice a couple of years ago.
100 odd contributors vs 1000's of members smacks of comercial pillage of good faith. Hence the lack of quality 'prospecting stories' of late. Maybe time to pay for quality contributions eh Harri?

Goldtarget said:
It's all a fan base....celebrities on here I tell ya. Stalkers maybe too...

The guest count always stops me from sharing the good stuff.
(Double like) ;)

Yeah, I'm packin' it that Minelabs gonna steal my designs in the DIY section. Whoops! Darn, I just told them where to look... :eek:

The ratio is about 4 guests to every member right now. (169 guests and 41 members)
Imagine if that lot joined up and were contributors, what a boost it woul be for the forum.
Having said that, I must say it's been great to see so many new members posting of late.
"Keep em cummin I tells ya"
Cheers Steve ;)

When I logged on in the wee hours of the morining, there were only 6 members logged on, though over 100 guests as well. So one wonders whether many of those guests were in fact from abroad versus being situated in Oz. Either that or we have a lot of night owls frequenting the forum. :)

Latest posts