Interesting stats

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shades of 'Big Brother' or 'I'm a celery get me out of here'. Some say it's better watching than doing, not sure about that ;) ;)

Freaky or what ..... Not sure what the inter-add is trying to subliminally say :rolleyes:

Maybe this forum is starting to attract the medical profession

1455225800_image.jpg

my dad used to say if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing, and another pearl of wisdom was, if you have nothing usefull to contribute then shut your mouth, lol

nicko61 said:
my dad used to say if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing, and another pearl of wisdom was, if you have nothing usefull to contribute then shut your mouth, lol
I'm not sure if you're referring to us on this thread posting 'dribble' nicko or the non-members taking a sneaky peek without joining :lol: :lol:
I like your old mans second pearl of wisdom, it gets straight to the point :lol:

That's just 100 of the members that can't remember their passwords,..... how many more like that could there be,.... not to mention all the ones that sign up and can never find their way back in, or on (ha)
Lot of members out there that can't find their way in. :lol:

silver said:
That's just 100 of the members that can't remember their passwords,..... how many more like that could there be,.... not to mention all the ones that sign up and can never find their way back in, or on (ha)
Lot of members out there that can't find their way in. :lol:
Certainly a lot of members that don't contribute silver. I wonder how many of those 6000 odd members are still actively looking on here or even alive for that matter. High member numbers are good for stats to sell ad space off the back of but they don't really do anything to lift forum contributions from what i can see at least.
All good though, those that do contribute keep it interesting imo :)

Wally69 said:
Freaky or what ..... Not sure what the inter-add is trying to subliminally say :rolleyes:

Maybe this forum is starting to attract the medical profession

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1916/1455225800_image.jpg

Google keeps a list of what you search for - probably via cookies on your computer, and when you go to a page with a google ad it knows what you have been looking for - their just upping their chances for a paid "Click"

so I'd say some ones been searching for a gyno from your computer lol

One thing - lots of times after deleting history etc I have to relog in here - a lot of those visitors are probably either search engines or logged out members. You can have 10-15 google bots (even more) on your site at the one time indexing ......

Maybe PA should go the Geotech path- ya don't get bugger all till ya join? That may increase members, or it may just lessen exposure.....???

Latest posts