instagram

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greglz86

Greg Anderson
Reaction score
Hey guys. At home today and looking for things to do I started playing around with instagram on my phone.
I thought to myself this could be a good way for members to be a little creative and show off their finds with one enother. I started a hashtag just as #prospectingaustralia and heres a few of my pics so far.
1412307864_img_20141003_133549.jpg

1412307905_img_20141003_130502.jpg

1412307941_img_20141003_121946.jpg

1412307980_img_20141001_061156.jpg

The good thing about instagram it can make anyone feel like a photographer haha ;)
If your against the idea nugget let me know and I will stop using the hashtag.
cheers guys
Greg

What sucks is that I used to know everything about PC's, the interweb and terms, but now it has been only a couple of years and I am hearing terms I have no idea what they are! :8

Please mate, can you explain instagram for this outdated bum. I don't even know / understand hashtags and twitter etc.
Why #hashtag when you can post here, what is the difference in other words. ( I don't have an iPhone but do have a samsung s2 that I don't even really know what things are on it )

Even though I don't understand it, I doubt that Nugget would have an issue with you placing 'prospectingaustralia' anywhere in the world :) I'd pay a farmer to cut his grain field with it written across it if I could for NASA on the moon to read :lol: hmmm.. or get NASA to put it into the moon....

AtomRat said:
What sucks is that I used to know everything about PC's, the interweb and terms, but now it has been only a couple of years and I am hearing terms I have no idea what they are! :8

Please mate, can you explain instagram for this outdated bum. I don't even know / understand hashtags and twitter etc.
Why #hashtag when you can post here, what is the difference in other words. ( I don't have an iPhone but do have a samsung s2 that I don't even really know what things are on it )

Even though I don't understand it, I doubt that Nugget would have an issue with you placing 'prospectingaustralia' anywhere in the world :) I'd pay a farmer to cut his grain field with it written across it if I could for NASA on the moon to read :lol: hmmm.. or get NASA to put it into the moon....

Wouldnt really worry about the whole "keeping up with it" side of things mate. Im still new to alot of it and every time I look there is something new. I have only owned a computer for a few years and I struggle alot.
The hashtag thing on instagram is just a way to search for pictures and so people can search for yours.
Apparently now it works on facebook aswell.
Greg

TheFossickingKid said:
I actually have a Instagram account it's called "thefossickingkid" and that's where I put all my stones etc on there. So I guess I'll put #prospectingaustralia on some of my pics. :D

Just looked at some of your pics. You have a bit of a collection going on there. You should post them up here.

Latest posts