I'mbaaaack!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Scrounger was it the forum or the wife. The forums a bit more predictable some days but I have experienced a forum ban, just logged out & back in again seemed to fix it. No logging out & back in when it comes to a wife ban though :lol: seems to take a bit longer.

No BW, still here, and thanks all for 'missing' me. Now i'm no longer banned i'm having trouble finding time just to get on here. Moving down Gippsland way soon and houser is a mess and i'm struggling to get on top of everything (no comment from you about mrs scrounger RM). We've sold here but haven't bought and it's getting a bit crazy. So if i'm a bit thin on the ground in the forum my apologies, but i am still around and keeping tabs on you all :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
I've been banned for about two weeks and the only one that missed me was Bigwave!! Thanks fellas! Shite, i hope you don't dance on my grave that quick :lol: :lol:
No reason for the ban, just happened it seems and i couldn't do anything about.
Now, where was i?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geeez...just when it was getting quiet around here,
Someone ban him already.. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:D :D :D :D :D

Hard Luck said:
SCROUNGER said:
I've been banned for about two weeks and the only one that missed me was Bigwave!! Thanks fellas! Shite, i hope you don't dance on my grave that quick :lol: :lol:
Now, where was i?

That's a bit rough hardluck, i might be a bit noisy but at least i bring some sanity to PA :lol: :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
Hard Luck said:
SCROUNGER said:
Now, where was i?

That's a bit rough hardluck, i might be a bit noisy but at least i bring some sanity to PA :lol: :lol:

You know I'm just jesting.. :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
Now, where was i?

Ole Crap ! :eek: who let you in again :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was wondering what you were doing, Never thought of you being banned,

I think you were the scape goat, Rocket is beating RJ to the Goldies So he took it out on you :D :D :D

Glad ya back,

John.

Hard Luck said:
SCROUNGER said:
Hard Luck said:
SCROUNGER said:
Now, where was i?

You know I'm just jesting.. :lol:
I know mate ;) :lol:

Latest posts