If you've met my Wife...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news Patrick, all the best to you and your wife, I hope a donor is found quickly.

It is a timely reminder to us all re organ donation, discuss it with your family and put things in place if you wish to be a donor. This then eliminates the need for discussions in times of mourning. Remember that your organs may help more than one person.

Hey USA
Myself and Karen are so pleased for you and Bridge !! I know the trauma and stress its has caused you guys for a long time. You deserve a break.
Love to you both.

GT :inlove: O:) :)

Sorry to hear of your kidney probs, I can imagine how you feel. I hope all goes well.

We definitely need many more donors.

On a dark note, I have read that China actually does organ transplants from prisoners and charge around the ten grand mark depending on what organ one wishes to obtain. Sadly they are prisoners whose only crime is to have different views religious wise.

I expect you already know that there are alternatives to dialysis that people take to free them up time-wise. Dialysis and the hope for a transplant are the most common road taken though. You can do home dialysis too in case you aren't aware. I only say things in case you are not fully aware as many people are not told everything. Disregard anything I've said if you know it all, I'm just trying to offer words of help, possibly.

The wife will feel heaps better though as the low GFR is withholding toxins which will be relieved to quite a degree with dialysis.

I hope this is helpful in some way.

Sincerely best wishes.

Latest posts