If you've met my Wife...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those that have met my Wife, you know that her health issues are terrible. Today, I'm happy to report that some things are soon going to be a lot better. She had a PermaCath chest tube installed this morning and did her first dialysis session this arvo. All is WELL. We were also lucky enough to secure her a permanent chair in Maryborough's dialysis unit.
Big THANK YOU to the folks at Royal Melbourne Hospital. She'll be there until Saturday if anyoneis close enough and wishes to say hello. Msg me for info first please.
It now time to start hunting for a donor kidney. I've been told it must be given voluntarily and that the "tub full of ice" nap is out of the question.

Tathra, please delete this post in a week's time.

Tathradj Edit.
No Problems Patrick. :Y: :Y:
Give her a hug from me please.
She is a lovely person. O:)
I will look forwards to seeing you both again, sometime this year.
Doug

Good news and good luck to both you and the wife Patrick.

Good luck also with the search for a donor kidney. Keep positive and it will happen.

I've donated a kidney :Y:

actually..I haven't. It was going to be a bad joke about missing prospectors and my freezer but probably not appropriate :8
Sorry Patrick

Great news Pat and Bridget :perfect: all the best with your search for a donor kidney. On the topic of donated kidneys is there a criteria for matching or is any kidney suitable, I'm a bit vague on the topic.