I haven't found any yellow stuff yet but

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SC75

Steveo
Reaction score
Im still searching for my 1st nugget but im in no rush, im having fun finding other cool stuff.
Here's a few old bottles i dug up near Hepburn area.
There's only 1 bottle with marking on the bottom the initials are A,R i think they might be from the 1800s.
1438245704_new_size.jpg

And a couple of other goodies from the same hole.
I got a signal so i started digging, it must of been a dumping ground because there were broken plates,more broken bottles and a shit load of pegs and nails and some big ass bone.
1438246330_new_size_2.jpg

Wow ! Nice bottles mate , goldfeilds blacks , the holloways pot are a great find ,hard to find intact .Did you get to the bottom of the dump hole ?

Goldhawk said:
Wow ! Nice bottles mate , goldfeilds blacks , the holloways pot are a great find ,hard to find intact .Did you get to the bottom of the dump hole ?

Not really. I found them on a steep slope, was a lot of smashed glass and i was there for over 2 hrs digging them out. The thought of gold came racing back into my head so i filled it back in, then went searching for my 1st nugget.

I used to find and sell a lot of standard bottles like milk, cream and ointments. Most start from $10 on the shelf no matter what condition.

Cordials and marble bottles start at $30 depending on brand and detail

Cobalt blue bottles are popular and usually have a slight price increase.

Clay bottles start at $20

Nice collection you got going there mate. I wouldn't mind getting one going if i can find enough.

Latest posts