i cant believe it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive been looking for the location of a site of interest for a few months
Ive known of its existance for a couple of years but couldnt figure out where it was exactly
recently , a chance conversation with a new work colleague , lead to him bringing in an old framed map that he had hanging on his wall. :rolleyes:
Well bugger me .... it showed exactly what i have been looking for
I couldnt believe it . How .. why... what the hell are you doing with this hanging on your wall ?
He told me his wife was a history nut and liked the picture :p
I cross referenced the map with google earth and found it is a vacant paddock ... i couldnt believe my luck
Today i tracked down the owner.
A lttle old lady , (who lives in a mansion)

She said no :(

All the stars were perfectly in alignment
Im so shattered 8.(

Tomorrow arvo im going to another site to ask for permission
I sure hope that it goes better than today :rolleyes:

Sandta said:
Ive been looking for the location of a site of interest for a few months
Ive known of its existance for a couple of years but couldnt figure out where it was exactly
recently , a chance conversation with a new work colleague , lead to him bringing in an old framed map that he had hanging on his wall. :rolleyes:
Well bugger me .... it showed exactly what i have been looking for
I couldnt believe it . How .. why... what the hell are you doing with this hanging on your wall ?
He told me his wife was a history nut and liked the picture :p
I cross referenced the map with google earth and found it is a vacant paddock ... i couldnt believe my luck
Today i tracked down the owner.
A lttle old lady , (who lives in a mansion)

She said no :(

All the stars were perfectly in alignment
Im so shattered 8.(

Tomorrow arvo im going to another site to ask for permission
I sure hope that it goes better than today :rolleyes:

Hey dont be so sad, you know what woman are like...She said no because she want's you to come back with a bottle of eggyoke and take her out to lunch, tell her she gets 10% of whatever you find.
Worth a try yes ;)

Bummer, not the result that you wanted. I wonder how many others have approached her in the past for the same reason? :|

AtomRat said:
Bugger mate :N: :( put on a disguise and say you work for Telstra :p
The Local water authority and your chasing a main pipe that the map was lost for :lol:
:lol: :lol: :Y: ....Or 15% of your finds........Make sure you find enough BB's for her share :p

Latest posts