How is this explained?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to say random chance.

Not like Monkeys on a typewriter chance, but more calculated using a large population and a forward date to move a plot along. More of a flukey guesstimate. Sure it might be a bit spooky but how many fiction novels are out there?

Mrs GT read a bunch of his novels but Ill bet its the only one with a passing resemblance to real life events.

I wonder if even he remembered it as things unfolded?

Still goes to show a bit of intuition and creativity makes for a good show.

I have my old graphics Comms folders from high school, and as much as Id like to say I foretold the modern holden shape, and even led lights, its just like this, a weird coincidental moment. Id forgotten until a relative was flipping through it looking for a blank page and pointed it out.

Thanks for sharing :Y:

Frankdonovan121 said:
Sometimes it is merely self fulfilling prophecy, as in people read it then either strive for it or use it as a template for something they invent.

That is my thoughts in this conspiracy, was it used now as a template in the laboratory to develop the Corona?
If you're into conspiracies think about HIV and Apartheid?

https://newafricanmagazine.com/18285/

As I sit here with the flu atm be a good time to grab that Dean Koontz for effect and atmosphere. :lol: :lol:

Thanks NJ.

Another iteration of the novel was the virus being named "Gorki-400", a viral weapon created by the Russians.
Pretty interesting all the same but more importantly one has to be concerned about the global ramifications of what is now happening.
Is it too soon to be thinking about history and the GFC? One thing for sure, its not going to go away as happened in Koontz novel.

Latest posts