Hoons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they can't!!!! :mad: and words used to describe such behaviour, (by feffin idiots), can't be used here unfortunately :mad:
Disgraceful lack of respect/regard for anyone except themselves seems to be an ever increasing, common thing these days.
Trouble is, on the roads it can be fatal :(
Stay safe all, and get home safe :cool:

Gotta get myself a dash cam the knuckleheadss I come make my head spin. Never a truer word spoken about keeping your guard up when it comes to being on the road. There was a report the other week of a person pulled over for poor driving, either accident or dui can't remember anyway the driver had an international licence to drive here but had never driven or had a licence prior. The licencing bureaucrats need to lift their game.

RM Outback said:
Gotta get myself a dash cam the knuckleheadss I come make my head spin. Never a truer word spoken about keeping your guard up when it comes to being on the road. There was a report the other week of a person pulled over for poor driving, either accident or dui can't remember anyway the driver had an international licence to drive here but had never driven or had a licence prior. The licencing bureaucrats need to lift their game.

Interesting, you shouldn't be able to access an international driving permit without holding a valid driving licence. When I travel overseas and get an international driving permit I do it through the NRMA here in NSW have it endorsed for both motorcycle and car and it costs $20 and is valid for 12 months.

Latest posts