Honda Generator .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just seen an ad. on Facebook for a Honda generator 2200 watts . From majiczeel.com China . AUD$98.95 free shipping . I have ordered one with Paypal . I could not resist it at that price !

Good luck Mike. I dont think it will be a Honda at that price but hope it works for you.

Remember what they said about a good deal? "If it looks too good to be true it probably is."

Mike678 said:
Just seen an ad. on Facebook for a Honda generator 2200 watts . From majiczeel.com China . AUD$98.95 free shipping . I have ordered one with Paypal . I could not resist it at that price !

Your a Brave Man Mikie, But if it does turn out to be Genuine then you just got the deal of the Century, :Y:

Good Luck.

Got a msg. to say it is on the way . I think it will be 110 volt so might have to buy a 3,000 watt step up transformer , $100 on E-bay . It still should be a good deal .

Trying to find out were it is . Will wait for their reply before claiming on Paypal . :mad: :mad: :mad:

100 dollars for a honda rang warning bells for me. I hope you at least receive something and it works.

Are you guaranteed to get your money back from paypal?

If so that seems like a terribly easy scam to do against paypal, how have they not gone broke?

Status
Not open for further replies.