Hilly's prospecting picks ??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davsgold said:
Gpx5000 said:
I'd rather support people/businesses on this forum.

Hey Dave, we've actually agreed on something :lol:

I like the Gold Digger pick I'm using and it's good value and moves a lot of dirt. :pickshovel:

Yes your right Gpx5000, somethings we'll just have to agree to disagree on :playful: but the picks are great, and I'm glad you reckon the same :Y:

Happy gold hunting out there, and we'll be hopefully allowed out to camp/detect in NSW before to long, not sure if we'll even get to WA this year though. Always next year. :perfect:

cheers dave

In my opinion Dave,
Yours are the best I have used, I had a walco pick before this one, but yours way out performs that, and it looks more professionally made, great finish and strong welds.

Keep up the good work, I had better get the Mrs one too.....she's using the old walco pick :lol: should keep her fit :power:

I have no doubt Daves picks are good too. :Y:
Anyone that uses them as well as abuses them and makes them, would make a GOOD tool. :)

Kato got her 'pick' for a possible trip to Victoria that she was invited to, but due to circumstances has not come to fruition yet.

Ron's is bigger than I expected, made of great steel and the handle is a happy length and good grip thickness, although I thought too big for Kato it has been used
by her with no issues. I thought the length and weight would be more Adult size.
I dont think you could ever break the handle in normal use or abuse, but being a socket you could fashion up one temporary in the bush if you had to.

I have smashed the point into concrete pavers and then prised them out by the corner, not a mark, no bend and no point damage, not a scratch - https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=548900#p548900

I can only speak for what I have experienced, like others here.
The tool we have is ideal size weight and very well made.

Rons or Daves product, it is up to the buyers choice.

;)

Latest posts