Hi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperPeter

Peter
Reaction score
I am real new to the game of prospecting, I am just looking for all tips and advice :) ( good place to find it is here ) what would b a good beginner detector, I'm just looking for a new path in life and I love the out doors,camping hunting etc. I have had a few pans out the back of Coffs Harbour( nana glen area) the reason for going there is its close to home and I'm new and can't afford to travel with Min to no exp. any tips for the area will b greatly appreciated :)

SuperPeter said:
I am real new to the game of prospecting, I am just looking for all tips and advice :) ( good place to find it is here ) what would b a good beginner detector, I'm just looking for a new path in life and I love the out doors,camping hunting etc. I have had a few pans out the back of Coffs Harbour( nana glen area) the reason for going there is its close to home and I'm new and can't afford to travel with Min to no exp. any tips for the area will b greatly appreciated :)

I'm a beginner too and I just bought the Garrett ACE 250. From what I hear is it easy to use for the beginner and is also the best quality detector for the price.

Haha new :) ty . Have u had a play with the ace 250 yet, I have read a lot and they seem to b the go for a noob with cheep and lucky in the cards :)

SuperPeter said:
Haha new :) ty . Have u had a play with the ace 250 yet, I have read a lot and they seem to b the go for a noob with cheep and lucky in the cards :)

Have a look in the 'Garrett' section of this forum, should be lots of info on it and other similar detectors.

I haven't used it yet, it is currently coming in the mail from Florida. I should receive it next week sometime. Super excited!!

Latest posts