Hi to all from ken2m

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken2m

Ken
Reaction score
I am a third generation Prospector. My grandfather was the mine engineer (don't know if he had any claim to ownership of part or all of the mine) at the Golden Ridge mine (heritage No H8323-0015) I have only recently found out the mine he worked at due to finding some assay reports that were requested by him on the Golden Ridge mine. I will have to post some pics of them at some time in the future.

My father through a pan or two around with relitevly little success.

Myself, well, have had even worse success with prospecting.

I am hoping to take a look around the Golden Ridge mine after the tracks open for the new season in 2017 with my Son and Grandson.

I am presently running my own buisness (hardfacing with wear resistant alloys) and previously have been involved in fitting and machining and toolmaking, as well as some work in electronics and computer programming in both assembly language and "C".

I am presently my wifes primary carer.

Also an officer in the local S.E.S. unit.

Working on making some of the things made in the D.I.Y. section (may have changes) of the forum and have been working on getting them underway in my spare time of which I have very little of. Ken

Welcome to the forum Ken, good luck on the findings. Sounds like you know the worth of time, may it always go slow for you while you are able to work fast. :)

hi ken did you have any luck up the ridge ? i know the area pretty well, would love to chat more about it, you can email me if you would like.
NO EMAIL ON OPEN FORUM