Hi from the A.C.T

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, have never joined a forum before but couldn't help myself here.
I have been a keen "rock hunter" for about 5 years. A friend took me out to Black Springs back then and I got the bug.
It started with gems, then gold and now tumbling as well.
I enjoy getting out and about whenever I can. When I can't I just replay WalnLiz at my favourite spot.
Cheers
Druley

Welcome to the forum Druley, the transition from rock hunting to gold prospecting is quite an easy one. Black Springs area has some great gems for those who take the time and effort to search the better spots out.

Hope that by joining this great forum the searching side of the equation will be much easier. Look forward to sharing your adventures and hope those Sapphires add some colour to the gold pan. Best of luck out there,

Cheers Wal.

G'day Druley,

Welcome aboard mate! Looking forward to your input and stories as they come. You couldn't be apart of a better bunch people, making for a great and ever growing prospecting community.

Glad to have you here with us.

Cheers,
Shauno.

G'day Druley welcome to the forum another CBRAN - seems like there are a lot of here. all the best in the pursuit of the hobby. Willo

Thanks for the warm welcome.
There does seem to be a lot from Canberra here.
Good to see.
Druley

Latest posts