Hi from Tassie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im Matt and new to the forum. Have predominantly chased relics / coins and recently got the gold bug.

Ordered a portable sluice last week, keen to get out on the creeks and rivers.

Look forward to forum.

Cheers,

Matt

H Matt,
I am not new to the forum - but did read more than write...
To write posts with links etc. you have to have 10 posts or more, but that is not why I write here - or maybe yes...

A forum needs active contributors and right now I have time to responde to some questions and thereby reaching the 10+ level - but as it is, this will be right now and in a few weeks I will be reading about headphones an hifi in other forums - but I will be back!

so welcome and may you find lots of gold in Tasmania

door_matt22 said:
Hi Everyone,

Im Matt and new to the forum. Have predominantly chased relics / coins and recently got the gold bug.

Ordered a portable sluice last week, keen to get out on the creeks and rivers.

Look forward to forum.

Cheers,

Matt

welcome mate :pickshovel:

G'day, where in Tassie are you based? Look up the PMAT, there's plenty of info and like minded people there.

yella fella said:
Howdy Matt, good to hear you have the fever mate :Y: what sort of sluice did you end up getting?

I brought a Gold Rat 888. Hopefully should arrive next week. Looking forward to getting out with it for play.

door_matt22 said:
Dave79 said:
G'day, where in Tassie are you based? Look up the PMAT, there's plenty of info and like minded people there.

Im based in Launceston, Ill be sure to check PMAT out :Y:
There's a good spot for running a sluice near beaconsfield, pm me and I can take you there.

Dave79 said:
door_matt22 said:
Dave79 said:

Im based in Launceston, Ill be sure to check PMAT out :Y:
There's a good spot for running a sluice near beaconsfield, pm me and I can take you there.

Thanks for the invite, I will shoot you a PM when I get my sluice sorted :perfect:

Latest posts