Hi from Nowra

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nug4me2

John
Reaction score
Hi, just discovered this site. Great info and good to see there is plenty of other keen prospectors out there!
I bought myself a secondhand Minelab GPX 4500 about 18 months ago and i have to say that i am addicted. Lots of hard work digging out all sorts of things ( i swear there has been a war in some of those hills with the amount of bullets) but when you do get that reward boy is it great! I have found 16 pieces ranging from just under a gram to a 19.6 gram piece and they have all given me a thrill but i have to say the biggest one sure got me going!
Still have lots to learn and am keen to catch up with other prospectors. Although i have only just joined this forum was thinking about heading to Tuena this weekend to catch up with some people,sounds like a great weekend.
Cheers John

Welcome to the forum John, I look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
Nugget

Welcome to the forum John. :) great to see the nuggets are cooperating for you, and look forward to catching up if you head to Tuena this weekend...Cheers Wal. :)

Thanks all,will post some pics when i get enough posts up.See ya's at Tuena

G`day Nug,
I have got my hands on a gpx4500 and took it out to yalwal because it was close, and i wanted to learn how to use the machine. I found heaps of rubbish which i expected considering the history, but i am not sure weather i was using the 4500 to its full potential. I would be interested in catching up for a prospect if your heading out somewhere in the near future to get some tips???
Cheers,
Mark