Hi from Forster NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the join. Keen for meet ups west of Forster and Port Macquarie if anyone is interested. Panning, sluice, ORX. A mate and I do overnighters n weekends. Love escaping to the forest and a quiet creek. Shame we can't get into Copeland but that's another story.
Have a good one,
Roger.

We are from Urunga and go up to Nundle and Dalmorton. Currently in Qld. Join the Hastings Valley prospecting group on Facebook

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the join. Keen for meet ups west of Forster and Port Macquarie if anyone is interested. Panning, sluice, ORX. A mate and I do overnighters n weekends. Love escaping to the forest and a quiet creek. Shame we can't get into Copeland but that's another story.
Have a good one,
Roger.
Hi Roger

I love a quiet creek - have something on common there. But NSW is devoid of any of the yellow stuff as far as I've been around, you may know of somewhere there may be some yellow to be found. I live in Tuncurry so in the area you are wanting. If interested let me know.

Cheers
Stuart

Latest posts