Hi everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianJWalters

Brian Walters
Reaction score
Hi, Im Brian and i live out in Dubbo NSW. Ive been into detecting and panning etc for many years and use the GPX5000 now. I also chase gemstones like Sapphires and Zircons around the Inverell area.

I also run a Facebook Page called Dubbo Prospecting, Fossicking and camping club, Its been running for a couple of months and has already got a large following. Feel free to check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DPFCClub/

Hope so see you around the fields :)

Brian :)

Welcome Brian, thanks for joining. I look forward to meeting you at Nundle in January.

Greetings from south of the border (or should that be "a border??). The name's Lee, the 'cheese and kisses' is Karen and the dog is.....ooops, no dog! Absolutely and totally new to this detectoring game but hope to get stacks (ie fun, folly and fanfare) out of it. I'll be purchasing a detector for the son-in-law soon so we can have pow-wows around the campfire. Look forward also to catching up on the goss in this forum and learning many new tricks...and maybe a friend or two along the way! Cheers all! 8)

Welcome to the forum Brian. Congrats on the fossicking club and I enjoy looking at the pics of all your trips. Been a member of your club for a while now and look forward to joining you guys on some trips soon. Hope you find the forum an enjoyable read as there's a wealth of useful info at your fingertips.

Hope to see you around the threads and again congrats on a great club.

All the very best,

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts