Hi everybody

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOFORIT

Maurice van Heerde
Reaction score
My wife & I bought our 1st detector (GP3500) in 2005 and have been hooked ever since. We are a couple of grey nomads and detect in WA each year with varying degrees of success. We also find time to detect in Vic for 3 weeks each year but struggle to find very much. We are looking forward to trying our luck in the Northern Territory for the first time this year and would welcome any advice. Hope we meet up with some members on our travels. Happy swinging ..........

Welcome to the boards, great forum here, you should get a lot of info and share a lot of good times with the other member. good luck in your hunt

Welcome to the forum Goforit. Great to see that you have such an enjoyable hobby whist traveling around this great land of ours. I'm sure that you will have some enthralling tales under you belt, and look forward to sharing these adventures. Many members from far and wide on this forum, who I'm sure would love to discuss and share their own experiences with you both. Best of luck and hope to possibly catch up with you on our next venture to WA.

Cheers Wal. :)

Latest posts