Hi every one

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day every one good to see so many people on here sharing good info and experiences, I started not long ago because my little girl would not stop playing with the garden rocks so I thought it be good to teach her more about minerals and gold but fist I have to learn about it lol next minute I'm prospecting ha ha ha any ways I have learned a lot from here and would like to say thanks guys and hopefully I'll see some of you out in the scrub

Welcome digginholes, we all start out as Newbies and that's the fun of it. If you have any questions then there is always some here to help. :)

Welcome to the forum digginholes. Great to have a great "little" reason for taking up this hobby and I'm sure your little girl will look up to you in amazement at all this new information your about to absorb. Enjoying this great pastime with the family is a treasure that gold alone can't buy.

Hope you find the forum helps with your research and may the little one be surrounded by gems.

Best of luck out there in that big prospecting paddock mate,

Cheers Wal.

Cheers wal and I must say mate thanks for all the info you share your videos are not only inspirational but also very educational and I must say I've learned a lot from them alone

Latest posts