Hi all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tassie Daz

Darryl Rowley
Reaction score
My name's Tassie Daz and I come from South Australia. Yep, I know that's funny but we spent 20 years in Tassie not long ago and came back to SA only a few years ago. I must say that our hearts really are still in the apple isle and one day....... Anyway I've been interested in the detecting caper for a while now and have read heaps without finding much of the yellow stuff. Have visited the Adelaide Hills, Altunga, but with little results. We are off to Vict in a few weeks so I hope to have a swing or three while we visit the state.

If anyone has a good spot and you'll like to let me know of it, knowing that we'll only be a very casual visitor, then I'd be very appreciating. We plan to visit the Grampians and the Golden Triangle while we are away. As I say any help would be great. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum Daz. I'm sure that your trip to the triangle will be rewarding even if you don't find a bucket full of gold. :) The experience alone of being in an area that you know produces will get you keen to improve your skills. Plenty of guys in the triangle area that I'm sure will help put you on the right track. Hope you find some answers to your questions and don't be shy to ask for advice ..Cheers Wal.

Gday Daz and welcome to the best forum on the web ! Hope you get a good un in the triangle !

Welcome Daz, new here myself but that doesn't matter. Hope you find loads of interesting info in these pages and in time, get to swap stories with me about all our great finds. :) Greg.

Latest posts