Hi all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1391385447_image.jpg

Hi , I'm new to fossicking, have been camping for ever and decided to combine it with a bit of fossicking, I'm an interstate truckie, previously a driver trainer, I drive for a company located at prospect in nsw , thought it was fitting to share the photo of their name,

Regards

Welcome to the forum truckie. Getting into prospecting and driving for that company might just be a good omen. Some of us could certainly have used that truck on our last "Nundle" outing as many vehicles were bursting at the seams by trying to carry that little extra. :D

Hope you find the forum both entertaining and helpful in getting you started and look forward to sharing the adventure.

Cheers Wal.

mate if youre talented enough to drive a B double then prospecting should be a shoe-in

do you feel attracted more to detecting or to the wet prospecting like shovelling and sluicing ?

good luck out there

welcome truckie trainer there are good folks to be found here, and helpful advice.

A reminder to all ...............Trucks carry this country and keep us all fed, and the average John Citizen doesn't even think or realize this when he picks up his fresh bread, fresh milk, and in season Queensland Mangos (yum)

cheers Casper

Latest posts