Hi all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave14110

David Gothard
Reaction score
Hi, al I am dave I am on a number of other forums, You might know me as stilltrying on golddecting4umer or just Dave from Metal Detecting Australia on Facebook.
I serously hope lots more people from Ausrtalia but Particuly from Victoria join this site & I see it is only new but wish it success.

Howdy I am Phil. I am new to this site and looking forward to exchange information.I am based in Noosa area but spend a lot of time around Cloncurry each year waving the stick and digging holes.

H Dave welcome to P.A. Phil i don't think using your full is a very good way of protecting your privacy. You can be tracked down too easily-know what I mean? Contact admin and request a change to a different name for your Avatar.
Jaros :p

Hey guys welcometo the forum...Cloncurry eh? I use to live in the Isa and know some good gold was fou d around the Curry...all the best with that :)

Jaros said:
H Dave welcome to P.A. Phil i don't think using your full is a very good way of protecting your privacy. You can be tracked down too easily-know what I mean? Contact admin and request a change to a different name for your Avatar.
Jaros :p
thanks mate,if better i will change it to Philbert .A nicknane only known by one other .

Latest posts