Hi All, Where to start?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Robert, im 50, semi-retired and would like to do some extended remote prospecting, perhaps concentrating in one area rather than touring...

I've been reading through the pages of this forum, with many thanks to the mods and masters and have discovered there are many types of prospecting available to do...ie, detecting, sluicing...

Previously I was just going to buy some snake-gaitors, a 300 litre water tank, a troopy, a gpx500 and hit the roads but it can be a little more complex than that.

Unfortunately i enjoy complex.... :)

So I have some questions that i will endeavor to post into the relevant forums...

Good luck for all, i hope to see you out there...

Welcome aboard Robert, I hope the forum provides you with the information you seek. Please don't hesitate to ask questions as the guys here are always more than willing to help newcomers out.

Nugget.

Hello RobertBruce, a lad from Scotland perhaps? Mate, you'll love this site. Heaps of information and a great bunch of guys. If you ever need any help just hit the forum up! As for beginnings, I like your thoughts, I would love to just up stakes, get a 5000 and wander the merry bush in search of that lucky strike! Good luck and happy hunting mate.

Latest posts