Hey all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitey1987

Jesse
Reaction score
Hey all. Im a South Australian panner/sluicer. Only got into it mid last year. Am enjoying the chase even if its only a few specks so far lol.

Hi Whitey,

You will learn a lot here and I am sure you will contribute as well.

Welcome and all the best in your quest for GOLD!

Regards

Craig

Welcome aboard whitey. Got yourself into a great hobby by becoming a prospector mate. Joining the forum can be of great assistance and a lot of useful info can be accessed from within the threads. Hope the gold continues to cooperate for you and look forward to chatting amongst the topics.

Cheers Wal.

Cheers Wal. It was after seeing your videos on YouTube that I came this way. Hope to be able to gain more knowledge on the hobby from the likes of yourself and others.

whitey1987 said:
Cheers Wal. It was after seeing your videos on YouTube that I came this way. Hope to be able to gain more knowledge on the hobby from the likes of yourself and others.

Plenty of guys on here with a huge amount of experience and knowledge, so if you need any questions answered don't be shy to ask. ;) It's those who ask the most that get to the top of the class the quickest.

Best of luck mate,

Cheers Wal.

Wal - It's those who ask the most that get to the top of the class the quickest.

Hey Wal - you obviously never went to an inner city Technical High School. If you asked too many questions the trade teachers would normally belt you!! for wasting their valuable recees and lunch time :p

loamer said:
Wal - It's those who ask the most that get to the top of the class the quickest.

Hey Wal - you obviously never went to an inner city Technical High School. If you asked too many questions the trade teachers would normally belt you!! for wasting their valuable recees and lunch time :p

LOL... :D :D :D ...how great is it that we don't have to put up with that crap any more.....if it was high school you and me would have been given the cane and put on detention every day of the week :lol:

I got the cane on the first day of primary school in grade one !
I was the only honest on amongst a heap of kids (great reward system in the old days).

lol i also was the receiver of the cane in primary school least they were not allowed to raise the cane past their shoulder
is it completely out the window now? such a long time ago :)

There was a religious school near to us that only dropped of physical punishment(discipline) a couple of years ago(maybe three now).

Latest posts