Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all
Been reading for a while, Seems to be a very informative forum Looking forward to becoming a regular poster when I have something positive to ad. I've been detecting for a couple of years more off than on, but hope to be more into it next year. I'm from WA and my detector is the GPX 5000.

Cheers

Hi Goldie53,

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading some posts from WA. If I was in WA and owned a GPX5000 it wouldn't stand a chance of getting cold. :D

G'day Goldie53 from Adelaide .. I envy you for the fact that your in WA ..so close to all the goodies... BUT .. I am not far from pointing my car in your direction.

Pete

Thanks everyone for the warm & cheerful welcome.

Haven't been out detecting since July last year, I've had 2 trips back to the uk in 8 months, so it's been a busy time. And on top of that, we've sold our 2 year old BT50 and bought a new Land Cruiser so busy getting all the trimmings on that. Now just waiting for our off road caravan to be built, hope to have it by the end of August

We're both hanging out to go detecting and both love the bush camping.

Cheers

Sandra & my other half James

Welcome to the forum, lots of good info for you on this site, & experienced prospectors stories, to learn from.
GM

Latest posts