Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I recently purchased a second hand minelab metal detector thru a friend. I have always been interested in prospecting and fossicking but haven't done any yet. Now I have my machine I'm looking forward to going out and exploring our beautiful country side. I have been reading thru the forums and thoroughly enjoyed the different topics......I have already picked up a few little tips and tricks! Thanks Dee

Hey ! Welcome aboard Deeton, soo much info on here it's crazy ,.... but the people are all great ! ;) :D

Best advice is go with friends who have found gold and learn from these guys.
There is so much advice around sometimes it is easier to learn from the experts.
I also chat to the guys you meet in the bush, everyone I have met are happy to chat and advise.
This forum is a great supportive environment with so many ready and willing to help.
Where else would you read strangers are meeting up to go detecting. All focusing on one thing, finding the yellow stuff.
Good luck

Latest posts