hello from toowoomba

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi huys thought I would introduce myself, My name is Ricky I live in Toowoomba QLD. I have only just got into this hobby after picking up a garrett at pro international from cash converters for $475. I got into it because my father has been doing it for years and has came across some great finds.

I'm only new and to date have only picked up $13 some nice little trinckets and a 1936 king george penny.

Hi Rick.
Welcome to the forum. Good machine the At Pro. I have one. You paid under half price of a new one so well done on that.
I hope you find the info on the forum helpful.

Cheers

Ramjet

thanks guys the at pro came with a Garrett AT 6.5" x 9" AT Pro PROformance Searchcoil, i have just ordered the 8x5 inch DD coil hoping to be able to pinpoint targets a bit better

Hi Rick

Nice to see another member from Tba. Maybe we will bump into each other out there. I'm heading done to Thanes creek in a week. Good luck.

Hi rick1111082, welcome. Toowoomba, a lovely place to live and for a day drive. Where do you plan to fossick - Warwick, Glendon. Hope it doesn't get too hot--will be soon. There doesn't seem to be a 1/2 way point. Bloody cold or bloody hot as...
Cheers and good luck
Jack ;)

Welcome Rick, Toowoomba's a great place . Grew up around Oakey.The water should be good at Glendon now. Good Tectn'.