Hello from the Blue Mountains NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiyas.

I'm am new to the forum and to prospecting/fossicking. I love hunting for stuff and have always been interested in fossicking for gemstones, especially now that I have decided to get into wood-turning. I love wooden jewellery and objects inlaid with semi-precious stones.

Looking forward to soaking in all the knowledge shared on these forums which will hopefully lead to my first gemstone hunt!

Tasia

Welcome a board, I'm from the lower mountains ;)

Plenty of information on this forum, I spend more time reading stuff then posting comments... Just a great archive!

G'day Tasia,
I'm into gemstones, cabbing, faceting etc. Wooden jewellery sounds interesting. Let's know more.

Welcome & join the fun.

G'day Tasialptuous, welcome to PA, I would be surprised if your intress are not covered on this forum, there is lots of good info. Best of luck with your hobby.

Cheers, DD

Hi Tasialptuous, Welcome to PA, I'm only new as well but there is heaps of great info on this site. so enjoy digging through the archives!

Latest posts