Hello from Michael

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowstone

michael t
Reaction score
wooohoooo,, finally a real forum :),, helloooo all im michael and am from canberra- i am a beginner, prospector,gold-gemstones, lapidary, and am 1 of wal n liz biggest fans :), hello wal n liz,, a big thank you for sharing your vids on you-tube, i have spent manny hours and $$$$$ researching and enjoying all your posts, me and mum watch regularly and r in fits of giggles enjoying both your excitement and passion for prospecting, i dearly would love to meet you both and in any-way to be apart of a local trip sumtime soon? i have my own gpx5000, also a sliuce box, only i am not running that atm, i live in belconnen,

rainbowstone said:
wooohoooo,, finally a real forum :),, helloooo all im michael and am from canberra- i am a beginner, prospector,gold-gemstones, lapidary, and am 1 of wal n liz biggest fans :), hello wal n liz,, a big thank you for sharing your vids on you-tube, i have spent manny hours and $$$$$ researching and enjoying all your posts, me and mum watch regularly and r in fits of giggles enjoying both your excitement and passion for prospecting, i dearly would love to meet you both and in any-way to be apart of a local trip sumtime soon? i have my own gpx5000, also a sliuce box, only i am not running that atm, i live in belconnen,

Welcome Michael, once you have made 10 posts send me a PM and we can organize a meet. I'm also in Belconnen so if you yell loud enough I'll probably hear you. Cheers Wal. :)

wow !!!! totally awsome, will do wal, we are in higgins mate, and it would be a total pleasure,,

Welcome Michael, take a good look at all the topics, if you cant find the answer, I am sure some will provide the info you seek!

Latest posts