Hello from Melbourne !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have just signed up and have been reading some of the post ! Some great info . Was wondering if you do group weekends ? I have had my 4500 for a few years but until lately have not got to use it alot !

Welcome to PA BUSHLAND. The NSW and QLD members seem more pro-active with get togethers. Keep an eye on the MEMBERS MEETUPS section. Don't be afraid to post up a request in that section for members to meetup somewhere, nothing ventured nothing gained mate. Good luck.

Thanks every one and will keep an eye out for the get togethers ! Here is to good sounds for for all

Just signed up to P.A. and very excited at the prospect (pardon the pun) of getting into fossicking and prospecting. I know very little but I'm super keen to learn as much as I can to take with me on my retirement at the end of the year. Planning to make prospecting a big part of life as a "grey nomad" with the Missus. Doing plenty of research and getting information overload, but I've found maps of the Vic Goldfields region and I am guessing that's where I'll start. I also managed to score an old spiral wheel at the weekend, so I'm looking forward to taking that with me too. Any tips or advice would be most welcome. Cheers.