Hello from Hillston NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

Wow what a forum you guys have here, great read, and great info, thankyou everyone who openly contributes, hope to be on the yellow enough to contribute myself. I am the owner of a Garrett AT Gold and decided I needed to be in an area that had gold to tes it all out, expensive trip as I come back with a minelab sdc2300 and 10 little spec's. Am currently in the market to set myself up with a highbanker and then may just leave work for a year and give it a good go. Will continue reADING, THANKS

Hi Prawnmaster, and welcome - thanks for the good feedback on the forum. Looking forward to your future contributions, and hopefully we will be seeing some more success from the SDC. :)

Hi and welcome Prawnmaster. i used to travel through Hillston often. lived in Cobar and traveled to Melbourne. Nice country town. Hope you get to contribute heaps.

Cheers

G'day Prwnmaster, not a bad area up your way, except for the goats that dented my patrol door :lol:
If you get out and about check out what the Nymagee prospector has been up to, works slowed down for contractors like me at Hermidale so I don't pass through there anymore,
Also the new publican at Nymagee also owned/owns (can't remember) the pub in WoodsPoint here in Victoria, so he might have some top tips for you if you plan a visit to the GT.
Good luck and welcome to PA ;)

welcome aboard prawnmaster1906

Sounds like you're a man with a plan.... good luck on the colour mate

gday mate ill be up there at christmas visiting family ive got a couple of highbankers cheers