Heart Attack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck RR.

Not sure where in Australia you are, but if you at Wollongong hospital, there is a really good chance my wife will be one of the nurses helping you out!

Just got off the phone to him.
Still got his sense of Humor so I would
take it he will be back to testing fridges soon.

Told him to set the Barby up and have a
few beers out on the balcony where he is. :beer:

Best medicine yet for an Aussie. :beer: :beer:

Cheers RR.
Good to hear you again. :Y: :Y:

Thanks again Tathradj.

Bugga all sleep the bloke in the next bed snores like 2 wombats rutting in the bush. So i grabbed me bed roll and went and had a bit of a camp in the Tv room. At leased the coffee makings was at arms reach. I wont mention the 12 and a half hour free for all that went on in the other ward i was in. Yep 12 and a half hours non stop.

At 05.30 they gave me a pot full of tablets and asked me if i wanted breakfast coz i cant eat after 06.00 so it looks like its my turn today :8 8.( 8.(

The down side is they wont let me go home unless someone takes me and the only person i know with a car lives 240ks away.

I love it when a plan comes together. :poop:

I just been told that the heart attack wasnt my fault and they said it was most likely caused a piece of blockage broke loose from when i had the bypass in Aug 2018 and it just broke away completely and they also said that the four bypass doodads are still in perfect condition.

Got to have a scan which means if i have it this after noon i can go home tonight. But if i have the scan tonight then i cant go home until tomorrow. :power: :fistpump: :Y: :playful: :playful:

Glad to hear you are heading home soon mate :perfect: nothing beats recovering in a comfortable environment, home beats the hospital ward hands down. Take care mate :beer: buy 20 lights or 3 fridges to test and help speed up your recovery :p :lol:

Latest posts