Happy Holidays-American style!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it
1513568949_69.jpg

G-Day Mates! Glad everyone seems to like it...happened to be the lady good looker (who took prospecting trips to Aussie gold fields) that posted the video 1st at the Nuggetshooter forum. :Y:

AKA_RedRimmed_Desert said:
G-Day Mates! Glad everyone seems to like it...happened to be the lady good looker (who took prospecting trips to Aussie gold fields) that posted the video 1st at the Nuggetshooter forum. :Y:

Thanks for giving me credit Red, I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video.

Merry Christmas to all my Aussie friends.. :)

Jen

I think Jennifer might have done a bit of practising while she was on our goldfields. Those lumps of lead will be pestering detectorists for a long time to come :/

I don't know of any goldfields where lead isn't abundant, except for places that most of it was removed by metal detecting.

To true but personally find comes a distant second to both boot tacks and horseshoe nails :rolleyes:

Rockhunter62 said:
Bogger said:
I don't know of any goldfields where lead isn't abundant, except for places that most of it was removed by metal detecting.

To true but personally find comes a distant second to both boot tacks and horseshoe nails :rolleyes:

I'll have to agree with you there Bogger. :|

Cheers

Doug
Old junk, boot nails, horse shoes or nails...if it's old there could be some gold hiding in there with it. :)

Latest posts