Happy Birthday Wishes 🎂🎉

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes.....I had a Great morning panning and sent off my wreath.....the first dig point was a Log sitting in the middle of the Creek and two shovels sieved into a pan produced 7 small specks of Gold.
Every pan after that had 3 or 4 small fine specks not flour Gold but still very small, if I can get a good picture of the Gold found i'll post it.
I did a lot of walking and found tailing's along the creek, there is a lot of fine Gold there but you'd need a very good High banker that can catch everything to make it worthwhile digging for a day.
Going back next week to do more walking as I found an old creek bed which had a lot of brown dirt almost like RUST which means its been there a long long time.
I shoveled 1 scoop of what I could break off then had to crush it in the sieve which produced some bigger specks of Gold but will need a long steel bar to break it all up to then sieve and pan it.
Very awesome night spent with Family and a few Friends and now this young 43 yr old is ready for bed.
Cheers ....

Arthur....

1424521332_wp_20150221_012.jpg
1424521343_wp_20150221_016.jpg

This is the Gold I found in the creek...its small but is everywhere so I'll be buying a HighBanker as I want to go back ASAP. :) Thanks again for the birthday wishes. Cheers....

Arthur

Nice way to spend your birthday,
Looks like you might be spending much more time there too.
Congrats again & best of luck chasing the yellow there in the future.

All that mud therapy has you ageing gracefully Yobs.

Hope you are lucky enough to find a picker on your Birthday.

All the best.

Latest posts