Had to dig it.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey pirate pete, that's one hell of a hole "The hole we dug was about 800cm deep and about 1.800cm long and 600cm wide". 8) That's 8 metres deep by 1.8 cms long and 600 cms wide ????? :rolleyes:

Cracka.

cracka said:
Hey pirate pete, that's one hell of a hole "The hole we dug was about 800cm deep and about 1.800cm long and 600cm wide". 8) That's 8 metres deep by 1.8 cms long and 600 cms wide ????? :rolleyes:

Cracka.

Oh Mate, ya don't need a hole that big for the mum in law,, still better safe than sorry.lol

Sorry all I meant to put 800Mil not cm lol I am old what do you expect inches lol the rest of the measurements were about right I THINK hang on I will have a look ---,ok so those are wrong as well lol 1 and a half mt long and 600mil wide and 800mil deep about that,all I know it was friggin big lol thanks for the correction Cracka. Will make sure on the size next time lol

Just checking Pirate Pete, If that was the size of the hole, id be prospecting and hanging round you like a bad smell waiting for you to leave. All good mate. :)

Cracka

Ya but the picture is when the hole was half dug went down about 800 and about 2mtrs long lol thought we had 5 hands of faiths lol took less time to fill it than too dig it .PP

Latest posts