green as they come

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all OMG what have I done..just purchased Garrett 250 .it's a unwanted gift..and it comes with nothing..no headphones.no tools ..just thought it would be abit of fun for my hubby and I to walk the beach at the end of the day and find a bit of treasure..never used or done anything like this b4...so guess what I want to know is what I need now..and any useful advise you guys have..thanx heaps :eek:

thanx heaps for the links guyz..i have a lot to keep me occupied while waiting for it to arrive..bought it off gumtree new unwanted gift..for $300..so just organising for it to be shipped....as i said never done anything like this b4 so my husband and i cant wait to give it a crack...hope our marriage can handle it..lol
:lol:

Coalminers Daughter said:
thanx heaps for the links guyz..i have a lot to keep me occupied while waiting for it to arrive..bought it off gumtree new unwanted gift..for $300..so just organising for it to be shipped....as i said never done anything like this b4 so my husband and i cant wait to give it a crack...hope our marriage can handle it..lol
If it dont keep detector and get rid of husband

Old Fred said:
Coalminers Daughter said:
If it dont keep detector and get rid of husband
wahahaahahahaahahaahahaahaaa

You'll be addicted in no time, then you'll have to buy another one and then a......... :lol:

Yep, welcome to the forum to
You and your portable digger (husband!). At first I thought your topic indicated that you might be a greenie, not a popular kind of person in these parts!

Latest posts