Gr8 forum

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gee what a gr8 forum you guys have the gift I'm old I hope I can get half as good as you are before I can't get out there . We're on our way east from Perth . To get home in Bundaberg around April . That's when I will be getting more serious . Till then I will try to learn my 2200 . And read as much from here as I can . Funny thing I lived at canowindra 30 od yrs ago and never thought about gold . And often went out to the old mine near mandurama swimming all the time . Looked around and thought so what but that's different now lol

Dibs

Big welcome to you Dyble!..Yes, life is full of Ironies..and twists of fate.. ;) Enjoy your journey back to home..and see if you can rack up the 10 posts you need to open the MEMBERS SECTION.... .That's where the full potential of the forum light's up for yer mate! :D ]:D
Safe trip, and we'll see yer 'at the diggin's' :Y: ...regards Rossco. :cool:

Welcome aboard Dyble. How old is old most of us are mature these days. You will find the answer to most of your questions on this forum, there is always someone who has had the same issue.

Lol Reynard don't look as a bad as ya pic 61 . Call me dibs fellas . And thanks to both of you for the welcome . And in advance to anyone else .

Dibs

Welcome to the forum Dibs. Post read and enjoy. As reefer said try to get to ten posts so you get more involved in the forum. Good luck with the trip home.