Gpx 4500 with extras.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys I have made the decision to upgrade to a 7000 so am selling my gpx4500. It was purchased in august 2018 at E.E.Day and sons so still has over 2 years warranty on it. It comes with all the standard gear two minelab coils etc. it also comes fitted with a 12 evo (super coil) and comes with a Steel Phase sp01 booster also with camo pouch.

They offered me 3000 trade in for it as standard.

If any P.A member wants to buy it they can have it for 3000 cash. Must go this week though thats the only catch. If your interested send me a p.m.
Price is not negotiable as its a bloody good deal for someone as is.

Bargain Bargain Bargain :Y: :Y: :Y: pitty I don't know of anyone looking for a super deal. Wouldn't surprise me to see the next post saying SOLD this is a ripper deal :beer:

Dignit said:
Good luck with the upgrade NG.
If NG does half as good with the 7000 as he's done with the 4500 he will still be doing bloody well :perfect:
Please keep posting pic's of finds with the new upgrade NG, it's been amazing how much you found with this 4500 and hope you continue the run of good fortune mate :Y:

MarcusAureas said:
Hi Nothing Great
Im just new to PA and detecting am interested in your GPX 4500 etc but not able to PM
could you PM me - cheers

G'day MA you can't send a pm or receive any until you have 10 post's up, welcome to PA. So your fastest route is USE the Email function to make contact :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts