GOOoooooo Lions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great game :beer: the Hawks are having a rest this year :lol: but I do have a soft spot for Hodge :fistpump: he is a great champion and leader who will help steady the first timer's :beer:

I was hoping that they might work out the Tiges centre strength in fact they did for a while in the 2nd qtr but the Tigers just regrouped and ran away with it. We need a tall strong full forward not a little rover like we have. It's the big time now--next year maybe with a big strong FF and we will show the big boys.
AND BLOODY KICK STRAIGHT----GEEEEEEZ. :(

I think the Lions tried something totally different last night, I think they all had their boots on the opposite foot. :playful:

Let's hope they can bounce back next week.

It wasn't the long kicks to the fwd line. They negated our small forwards and played their game. The wind wasn't the problem they were just out manned with tactics. :(

Kick straight, my wife could kick the bloody thing through those posts and she has never kicked a ball.
I feel so sorry for the coach, what a letdown.
Not the way to treat your home crowd.
Just sayin
Mackka :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes Jaros, you are right, however, i expected a higher quality of game for the first one. These blokes looked like they just had a couple of pots and decided to kick a footy around. These professionals, are being paid very, very well for them to perform and they didn’t show any determination, concentration or killer instinct but having said all that, i was on the couch not on the park.

Latest posts