Job Well Done

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a positive spin on the Whinge of The Day.
Had to get the main toilet replaced and as you do i went to the big boys toy store with swmbo and we choose a new suite. Plumber arrives and rips out the old unit, opens the box with the new unit in it, tells me their is no fittings for the pan, no fittings for the seat, No seat and no S trap, sorry mate can't fit it. Here is the good bit, contacted Bunnings and the manager says bring it back, get a full refund or choose another suite and he would ensure that someone with knowledge on the subject will help us. Down we go, chap (Ben) comes to meet us, takes us to the dept. explains the suites and we choose a new one. He opens the NEW box checks that everything is there, it is, takes us to the counter, does all the paperwork and we are on our way. Fantastic service, thanks firstly to the Manager and secondly to the great salesperson. I am a happy fella.
Now where is that plumber, gone home can't get back for a few days, very busy. Good thing we have an ensuite.
Mackka :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ring another plumber Mackka, I doubt you'll hear from him this close to Christmas if ever. He's already qualified his decision by ditching you on day one mate.

Time to call someone who is qualified and willing to invest their time to get you sorted.

Latest posts