Goodaye From Holdfast

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Goodaye guys!

Been panning for gold, sapphires and zircons for many years; all my spots were discovered using topo maps, lots of walking and plenty of sweat.

Taught myself to pan for gold and sieve for bluies.

The best thing I like about fossicking is being out in the bush, having a camp fire, catching a few yabbies and knocking back a few beers after a hard day of digging.

I also collect, Chalcedony, Petrified-wood, Amethyst.

Dislikes - Blokes that blab-off about secret spots and people who leave rubbish behind.

Cheers :)

Welcome to the forum Holdfast, it sounds like you'll fit right in :)

Where abouts are you from?

Welcome Holdfast, good to see your diversity in the prospecting agenda. Guys who leave rubbish around are the pet hate of all conscientious prospectors and the learning curve of some guys seems pretty broad. Blokes that blab about secret spots don't regard them as secret any more (probably cleaned out) ;) ,so guess one must read between the lines with them. Best of luck out there in the paddock and look forward to your input. Cheers Wal. :)

Wecome to the forum Holdfast
You wont find a better bunch of blokes to share a dig, a yarn and some cold ale together
Cheers

Latest posts