Gold ... the movie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teemore

One foot out the door
Reaction score
May have been mentioned previously but started streaming from today on Stan ......
Will settle in and watch it later tonight.

1643182705_2d4c0e8b-9833-49d4-9f0c-13c30b75f2e1_1_201_a.jpg

^ I thought the same after checkin the preview.

There'll only ever be one decent yank gold move, Paint Ya Wagon

1643247593_westwaerts-zieht-der-wind-paint-your-wagon-lee-marvin-clint-eastwood-d22rnr.jpg

1643248934_paint-your-wagon-dxk177.jpg

1643248484_tub.jpg

1643247970_lee-marvin-clint-eastwood-paint-your-wagon-1969-bp9853.jpg

what no piercings, tatts, snapper lips..... what a honey!
1643249020_1969-film-title-paint-your-wagon-director-joshua-logan-studio-paramount-f6j4na.jpg

without doubt Lee Marvin's presence made the movie
1643249725_lee-marvinpaint-your-wagonstillsupplied-by-photos-inccredit-image-ca8a3g.jpg

Anyone who hasn't seen "Paint Your Wagon" owes it to themselves to see it, your family will also enjoy.
Its got everything.. gold, betrayal, disaster, love, laughter, great music and best of all Lee Marvin!

Peaked my interest a couple of times like unearthing a nuggy with enough perception of how much the possibility was.

Finding a plane wreck but not going at it like Mr. Moneybox in que bunno ???????

The irish out of the blue therapist i still can't understand other than it had something to do with the ending.

listening to the radio/news in the car gave a hint on economy comparisons i think, couldn't hear it specifically i thought was an okay concept as well as the country setting i was trying to pick at the beginning but was thrown off by conflicting props from passenger in rail car, graffitti on rail car and accent of actors left me still wondering.

Out of 5 i would rate it something of a curiosity two to three only brings the mark up for the superb acting of Mr. Efron.

Hope you enjoyed tonights thread review and thanks for watching.

Goodnight and I'm Bill Collins hope you had a wonderful time.

I wonder if anyone has watched New Gold Mountain on Sbs, I did watch the first episode, it was ok, probably get back to it,

Terrible.

Should have had them both go for the equipment, now that could have been a winner. Paranoia, Suspicion, throw in a plot twist at the end...

Feel gyped getting excited from the trailer a few weeks out , was always gonna watch but :N:

Diginit said:
Moneybox said:
davent said:
Tried to watch it again, but can't....it's that bad.

And I thought I had to pay for a Stan subscription. Perhaps I'm not missing much ;)
Stan are running a 30 day free trial currently. join then just cancel out before thirty days :Y:

Sorry fellas, I was talking about new gold maountain

OldGT said:
Terrible.

Should have had them both go for the equipment, now that could have been a winner. Paranoia, Suspicion, throw in a plot twist at the end...

Feel gyped getting excited from the trailer a few weeks out , was always gonna watch but :N:

Yeah I reckoned they both should have went for gear, then a huge sand storm that took the tree and buried everything, so when they returned they couldn't find the spot and both died searching only to see the nugget unearthed as they took their last gulp of air before carking it, now that would have made a movie of it.