Gold Rock Breakers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmstrongIndustries

Armstrong Industries
Reaction score
Hello All,
For those of you that like to smash rock........
I would like to introduce to you our Patented GRB range. They have only been on the market for the past few months and would like to get the word out there about these machines as I know there is many opportunities for people to make money from crushing rock. :)

The GRB 777
LENGTH- 800mm
WIDTH- 420mm
HEIGHT- 700mm
WEIGHT- 105kg
ENGINE- Electric Start 9Hp Petrol
FEED HOPPER OPENING- 125mm x 75mm
REPLACEABLE IMPACTOR ASSEMBLY, made from Hardox 500 and are then hard faced with a metal of 63 -65 HRC.
REMOVEABLE GRADE SCREEN, So if you run the machine out of fuel with the chamber full of dirt no problem you can just drop down the bottom screen and clear out the rock.

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYoxM2Kd1Q[/video]

GRB 777 XL
LENGTH- 1100mm
WIDTH- 600mm
HEIGHT- 1200mm
WEIGHT- 130Kg
ENIGINE- 15Hp Petrol Electric Start
FEED HOPER OPENING- 150mm x 100mm
REPLACEABLE IMPACTOR ASSEMBLY, made from Hardox 500 and are then hard faced with a metal of 63 -65 HRC.
REMOVEABLE GRADE SCREEN, So if you run the machine out of fuel with the chamber full of dirt no problem you can just drop down the bottom screen and clear out the rock.

[video=480,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEg6vUJOq9Q[/video]

Would love to hear some feed back or answer any questions you throw at me.

Cheers

Jake Armstrong

Do you have greasable bearings on the unit?
How often are you cleaning the air filter as it looks like with the fine dust gets sucked in? Maybe needs a snorkel?
Can you use the unit wet to minimise the dust?

Hey Paul,
Yes the four bolt bearings both have grease nipples on them. One pump every 3 days is fine.

A snorkel has come to mind before! When there is a slight breeze it's fine but if there's no wind then air cleaner needs to be checked more regularly. I check it at the start of the day regardless.

Both machines are to be used with dry material only. Wet or damp material only works as a grinding paste and will cause extra wear on the impactors. Most crushing machines do not like wet or damp material.

Cheers for the questions and thoughts

Jake

Hey,

I,was wondering if you cld PM me with a price of the 777 please and a rough idea on transport to Blue Mtns, NSW. Looks very impressive and the other portable rock crushers I've seen tend to require several run throughs at differing grades to get the size suitable for recovering gold. Yeh, if your after feedback from the looks of the videos I would say you have come up with a winning idea.

Kind regards,
Copper

2014 SALE NOW ON

We have 4 left of the GRB 777 at a discounted price as our new Series 2 model will be on sale soon.
Get in quick before stock sells out.
PM myself or contact me at [email protected] or call 0438 986 392

Regards,
Jake Armstrong

1390456787_jakes_picture_to_upload_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts