Gold Gem & Treasure magazines

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha,... i got lots, yet i don't recall any of those pictured,.... I do remember a period when i was thinking"I just can't afford this , and will have to do without",(ha),... musta been then. :D
They are always a good read,.... the info never grows old,... the ground remains the same. ;) :| :) :lol: :p :D

Ryan27 said:
Is any one interested in GGT mags ?
I have over 50 copies. Doing a bit of spring cleaning.
If your interested you will have to pay for postage.

That was a kind thing to do Ryan , don't be surprised if some good luck happens to you :)

it was very kind and generous and the magazines are great , will finish reading them and reread them and I will probably set them free again to keep the good spirit going.

Just on the mags for the amount of adverts in them they shouldn't cost $7 they should be under $5 but hey they are good

Gday Tathradj
Is this the issue that you are looking for?
1452075949_scan0045_medium_small.jpg

I can provide you with a digital copy if you would like ? Im in the process of digitizing my copies of Gold Gem and Treasure.

Let me know if you are interested and we will sort out how to send it to you. The file is about 70mb in size

Cheers

Bob

I like the old issues of GG&T, it makes me feel like i have the latest detector technology when i swing my sd2200. ;)

Fellas, while we are on the subject, does anyone have a copy of September 1992. That's the copy where somebody wrote an article about what was supposed to be in the Australian Constitution about our rights to mine. Have contacted GG&T but haven't heard yet. Happy to pay the costs.

That is it. :) :) :)
I have a message from you and will reply later.
Many, Many Thanks, Doug
Balmain Bob said:
Gday Tathradj
Is this the issue that you are looking for?
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/739/1452075949_scan0045_medium_small.jpg

I can provide you with a digital copy if you would like ? Im in the process of digitizing my copies of Gold Gem and Treasure.

Let me know if you are interested and we will sort out how to send it to you. The file is about 70mb in size

Cheers

Bob

Gday Tathradj,
I wasnt sure if I sent the email or not as there is no record in the My Messages of sent emails. ( I may have had a wine or 5 this afternoon)

cheers

Bob

Tathradj, you should have a good read there mate. Good on ya bob.

Hi Bob,
LOL, Yes, There is a message.
I have sent you a return one. :) :) :)
I would be very keen to obtain a copy.
Thank You.
It would be a very treasured copy to keep for me. I think the fellow in it would be pretty chuffed as well. :)

Balmain Bob said:
Gday Tathradj,
I wasnt sure if I sent the email or not as there is no record in the My Messages of sent emails. ( I may have had a wine or 5 this afternoon)

cheers

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts